Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Good Morning All & Welcome to 2011!!

I don't know about you, but the past few years have been tough on my family & I'm looking forward to a fresh start in 2011!  And, Praise the Lord, things are already heading in that direction!!  My husband has gotten a full-time job with AWESOME benefits!!  We are hoping to move in the next few weeks, into a bigger, nicer place.  I may even get a car in early 2011!

As for my scrapping.... well, I think I'll be taking a break from Design Teams.  I'll finish out my term with my current team & then just do some scrapping for me.  I also want to try to jump start my Stampin' Up! business & cake business in 2011!!  If anyone is interested in a hosting a Stampin' Up! "Catalog" party, let me know!  There are some great hostess benefits & the brand new Sale-a-bration starts this month also... more chances for FREE stuff!!  So please contact me through my personal Stampin' Up! web-page!

Thank you all for continuing to follow my blog, even though I have been very bad about keeping it updated!  That will change in 2011 too!!  Have A Wonderful Day!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Robin,
Wonderful to hear that your DH has found a job with benefits! It is the start to a wonderful 2011!

Jenelle said...

Happy New Year Robin!